Interpersonal Skills to enable you to Lead, Influence and Gain
Leadership & Emerging Leaders: Implementing change, influencing peers, managers as well as direct reports, performance coaching.
- Employee Engagement & Inclusion: Coaching and leading others, motivating and delegating.
- Project Management: Managing customer and team expectations while minimizing project variance.
- Teamwork & Inclusion: Creating effective, conflict free work groups, communicating, discussing and implementing ideas, creating a more open and supportive work environment.
- Sales Leadership & Negotiating: Increasing sales as a trusted advisor without the "typical" connotations of sales techniques.
- Customer Service: Listening, problem solving, diffusing disagreements.
- Influencing without authority inside and outside an organization.
- Obtaining Commitments & Buy-In.
- Reading people and diagnosing situations.
- Effective communications and implementing change.
- Leading others, coaching, teamwork to reach targets and goals.
- Successfully dealing with difficult people and situations.
- Enhancing own confidence while projecting confidence.
- Answering obections while building trust and commitment.
Chapter 1: Listening for Other Points of View
Chapter 2, Part 1: Business Rapport Skills - Decision Goal
Chapter 2, Part 2: Business Rapport Skills - Acknowledging
Chapter 3: Analytical Skills
Chapter 4: Aligning
Chapter 5: Raising